Committed Writer Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students who have made a significant commitment to becoming a better writer.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher at the time the scholarship is awarded
• Have a current general scholarship application on file with the Office of Financial Aid
• Have a record of appointment on file during the current academic year at the Writing Center and have utilized the Writing Center’s services
• Write a 200-500-word essay describing their commitment to improving their writing skills
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a record of appointment on file for the current academic year at the Writing Center?
- Have you utilized the Writing Center services?
- Write a 200-500-word essay describing your commitment to improving your writing skills