DazBog Coffee Entrepreneurship Endowed Scholarship
Daz Bog Coffee is the realization of the American dream by two immigrants of the former Soviet Union, Anatoly, and Leonid Yuffa. The dream that is now Daz Bog began on a bitter cold night among the cobblestone streets of Leningrad. The Yuffa family fled Russia to embark on a new and better life of freedom, democracy, and opportunity. Their journey is the legacy of Daz Bog Coffee. By bringing the richness of the Russian heritage and traditions to their quest for roasting only the finest quality Arabica beans from coffee estates around the world. Anatoly and Leonid have found a way to honor the past and enjoy the present in a rich-tasting cup of coffee. This is the Daz Bog way. A way that applauds free expression by bringing out the unique flavor of every bean. A way that celebrates life itself in each and every cup. The Yuffa’s have created this scholarship to assist students at MSU Denver who share their entrepreneurial spirit and to celebrate their new partnership with the University on the Auraria campus.
• Be a Colorado resident
• Be a student with a declared minor in Entrepreneurship, have a declared major in Hospitality Tourism & Events, Accounting, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Management, and
Marketing or be in the Masters of Professional Accountancy program at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
• Be a full-time student during the semester(s) the scholarship is received (12 or more credit hours)
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
• Have financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Metropolitan State University of Denver Office of Financial Aid. Students must complete the University
• Have completed at least 30 credit hours at Metropolitan State University of Denver.
• Recipients must be able and willing to meet with the Yuffa brothers to discuss the possibility of a special project or internship at Daz Bog Coffee as part of the scholarship.