Banfi Wine Scholars Annual Scholarship
The Banfi Wine Scholars Program will support MSU Denver students interested in developing a deeper understanding and knowledge of the wine industry.
• Be in compliance with MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and not be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have completed the MSU Denver Office of Financial Aid Scholarship Application
• Have a declared major in Hospitality, Tourism & Events at Metropolitan State University of Denver
• Demonstrated background, interest and qualifications in wine and the beverage field, and the cuisine and culture of Italy
• Students may apply for this scholarship following instructions given by the faculty of the Hospitality, Tourism & Events each year
Renewal of the scholarship is contingent on available funds.