Antonelli Family Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to support first-generation college students.
Phil Antonelli is a proud graduate of the MSU Denver class of 1982. He and his wife Jennie Rodgers have supported their three children (Gabriel, Sophia, and Nina) through college and wish to help others who desire the same experience of achieving their dreams. This endowed scholarship is established to help first-generation students attain a college degree and enable them to seek the same opportunity enjoyed by the Antonelli family
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA/CASFA and the University’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Be a first-generation student
• Be an undergraduate student
• Be enrolled full-time (12 or more credit hours)
The scholarship is renewable. (Contingent on available funds)
ASSET, DACA, and other undocumented students are eligible for this scholarship.