Adams 14 Scholarship
• Be accepted as a student at MSU Denver
• Provide verification of a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 by submitting the most recent high school transcript at the time of application and final transcript upon high school graduation to MSU Denver’s Office of Admissions
• Have a Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) or MSU Denver’s Dreamer Student Application for Institutional Aid (DAIA) on file and follow-up with MSU Denver’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships to ensure students’ MSU Denver financial aid file is complete.
• Be classified as a Colorado resident for tuition purposes (including ASSET students) at the time of disbursement.
• Enroll as a full-time MSU Denver student (at least 12 credits)
- Must have attended Adams City High School or Lester Arnold High School
Preferences will be given to the following students:
• Hispanic students
• First in the family to attend college (e.g., first-generation students)
• Students participating in the Adams City High School of Business Program or other business programs
The $5,000 scholarship will be awarded for one academic year, split $2,500 for fall and spring semesters, each year for no more than four (4) successive years.
To be eligible to continue to receive scholarship support, students must achieve and maintain a GPA of 2.25 and be progressing toward completion of a degree. At the close of spring semester each academic year, the MSU Denver College of Business and Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships will review and approve renewal of scholarships based on meeting the outlined eligibility criteria.
If the scholarship recipient does not meet eligibility requirements at the close of spring semester in year one or subsequent years, the scholarship will be discontinued. The student has thirty days to appeal this decision. Once the appeal has been reviewed by the Adams 14 Foundation, MSU Denver College of Business and the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, the decision is final. If possible, Adams 14 and MSU Denver College of Business can select another Adams 14 student to receive the funds or the money can be used the following academic year for a new Adams14 student
- College of Business