Elements Annual Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to Metropolitan State University of Denver students.
Elements believe the best way to create systemic change is at the grassroots level through education. Education is the foundation of our diversity, equity, and inclusion action plan. We look forward to following and supporting ambitious students in their inspiring pursuits in the name of change.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state, or institutional aid.
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA/CASFA and the University’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Have a declared major within the College of Business or a declared major in Communications Design, Construction Project Management, or Industrial Design.
• Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Be classified as a sophomore, junior or senior
Preference is to support students of color
This scholarship is renewable if the student continues to meet the established criteria
DACA/ASSET and international students are eligible for this scholarship