Department of Nutrition Undergraduate Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students enrolled in an undergraduate program offered by the University’s Department of Nutrition.
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state, or institutional aid.
• Be an undergraduate student
• Have a declared major within the Department of Nutrition
• Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
• Have a major grade point average of at least 3.5
• Have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at the time of the application
• Be graduating within a semester or the academic year after the award is received
• Be making reasonable progress in the major as determined by the Department of Nutrition
Financial need (per FAFSA) may be considered.