English Department Future Teacher Award Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of this fund is to establish a merit-based scholarship to support a promising pre-service English education student during his or her student teaching semester, for which the student pays tuition. Student teaching is an unpaid internship and yet requires more than a full-time commitment. It is difficult for our students to simultaneously manage student teaching and work for pay.
• Have a declared major in English/secondary education at MSU Denver
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Be a student teacher during the semester the award is received
- College of Letters Arts and Sciences, English, Licensure-Secondary Education, Student Teaching
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be student teaching this year?