L. Quinn-Rudolph Scholarship
To help a worthy, talented and needy student in the MSU Denver Music Department pursue education.
• Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a declared major or minor in Music
• Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
• Have both a strong interest and potential in the field of music (performance, teaching, etc.) as determined by the selection committee
• Have Financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholai·ships and based on the completion of the FAFSA/CASFA Application may be considered.