Taekwondo Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students enrolled in Taekwondo courses.
To provide support for students enrolled in Taekwondo courses offered within the University’s Department of Human Performance and Sport (Exercise and Sport Sciences). The Donors have a lifelong commitment to and passion for the sport and wish to create an opportunity for students to share that focus.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state, or institutional aid.
• Be enrolled at least half-time (6+ credit hours)
• Have a cumulative GPA of2.5 or higher
• Be an undergraduate student
• Be enrolled in Taekwondo classes at the University. (If there is no course to enroll in, in any given year, preference is to award to student(s) participating in the University’s Taekwondo Club Sports.)
ASSET, DACA, and other undocumented students are eligible for this scholarship
The scholarship is not renewable.
- ASSET, College of Health and Human Sciences, DACA, Exercise and Sport Sciences (Formerly Human Performance & Sport), Undocumented Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in Taekwondo classes at MSU Denver?
- Are you participating in Taekwondo Club Sports on Campus?