Community Development Group Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to the University’s College of Business majors.
Chuck Bellock and Madeleine Morrison are passionate about supporting the success of students from underrepresented backgrounds pursuing degrees within the Metropolitan State University of Denver’s College of Business. This scholarship is for the next generation of business students who are willing to work hard and who would not have otherwise been able to financially support their dreams of graduating from college.
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state, or institutional aid.
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA/CAFSA and the University’s Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Have a class standing of junior or senior
• Have a declared major within the University’s College of Business
• Be enrolled in 12 or more credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
• Write an essay (500 words) to address how obtaining a college degree will impact your family.
• Be either an undergraduate or graduate student.
The Donor’s preference is to support students from historically underserved, underrepresented, or other marginalized groups.
Preference is for students to be Pell-eligible as determined by FAFSA/CASFA and the University’s Office Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Preference will be given to first-generation to attend college student
Preference is for there to be a maximum of 10 student recipients each year.
- ASSET, CASFA, College of Business, DACA, First Generation Students, Graduate Students, Undocumented Students
- Supplemental Questions
- Write an essay (500 words) to address how obtaining a college degree will impact your family.