Nutrition Department Annual Scholarship - Undergraduate
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program offered by the Nutrition Department at the University.
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a declared undergraduate major within the Nutrition Department
• Be making reasonable progress in the major as determined by the Nutrition Department
• Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
• Have a major GPA of at least 3.5
• Have completed 60 credit hours at the time of application
• Be graduating within a semester or the academic year after the award is received
• Write a 500-word essay on a topic to be announced
• Upload a Degree Progress Report within Academic Works
- College of Health and Human Sciences, Nutrition
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your graduation planning form.
- You must be graduating in a semester or academic year after the award is received. Do you meet this qualification?
- How would a scholarship assist you in attaining your goals?
- Describe your interest in nutrition and how you will use your degree upon graduation.