Strings Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships for MSU Denver Department of Music students whose primary instrument of study is Violin, Viola, Cello or Double Bass.
· Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
· Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
· Have a declared music major with Violin, Viola, Cello or Double Bass as the primary instrument of student
· Be enrolled for a minimum of six (6) credit hours at the time of application and during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
· Have exceptional dedication to the study of music as demonstrated during an audition with the selection committee
- College of Letters Arts and Sciences, Music
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your primary instrument of study Violin, Viola, Cello or Double Bass?
- Please submit a 250 essay describing your dedication to the study violin, viola, cello, or double bass.