Western Pathologists Quality Assurance Association Scholarship Fund/American Society for Clinical Pathology Endowed Scholarship
To provide scholarship assistance to students enrolled in the professional curriculum in medical laboratory science at the Colorado Center for Medical Laboratory Science (“Center”) located at MSU Denver. The Western Pathologists Quality Assurance Association has long supported the field of medical technology. As the number of accredited programs has decreased over the years, the Western Pathologists Quality Assurance Association felt it was important to foster and support the programs that continue to thrive. The Center set (and continues to set) a strong example of such a thriving program.
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a financial need as determined by FAFSA / CASFA and the Metropolitan State University of Denver Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Must fill out an MSU Denver Scholarship application and FASFA
• Have an incoming GPA of 2.7
• Must be enrolled in the Colorado Center for Medical Laboratory Science Program at MSU Denver
• Must have a letter of recommendation from the Faculty Admissions Coordinator or Program Director (document upload)
Providing funds are available, two students will each receive an award of $2750.00-split fall/spring
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Medical Laboratory Science program at MSU Denver?
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from the Faculty Admissions Coordinator or Program Director