Music Education Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships for MSU Denver Music Education students during the semester of student teaching. Since student teaching is an “all encompassing” experience, MSU Denver Music Education students are not permitted to hold a job outside of their teaching responsibilities. Often, this presents a financial hardship for students, and the Music Education Endowed Scholarship is intended to assist students during this important, capstone experience.
· Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
· Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
· Be a declared major in Music Education
· Be enrolled for a minimum of six (6) credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
· Have exceptional dedication to the study of music and music education as described in an application essay
- College of Letters Arts and Sciences, Music, Music Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 250 word essay describing your dedication to the study of music and music education.