Bernard L. and Judy T. Carroll Family Endowed Scholarship
To provide scholarship support to students who have declared a major in English, Education or a major within the College of Business and/or a minor in Women’s Studies.
• Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
• Have financial need based on FAFSA
• Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours
• Have a declared major in English, Education, within the College of Business, or a major/minor in Women’s Studies.
- College of Business, English, Gender Institute for Teaching and Advocacy (GITA), School of Education