Ana Nelson Women in Aviation Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to women pursuing a career in aviation and to celebrate the life and joy of Ana Nelson, a passionate supporter of education, women, and flight. Ana’s memory will live on in the University’s Department of Aviation and Aerospace Science and this Fund will forever create life-changing opportunities for women pursuing a career in flight.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a declared major in Aviation and Aerospace Science, with the intent to pursue a career in Aviation
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA, or CASFA, and the MSU Denver Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Be employed at least 20 hours/week
• Be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours during the semester the scholarship is received
There is a preference for the recipient to be female.
The Donor’s intention, when possible, is for each scholarship award to be the equivalent of full tuition.
- ASSET, Aviation & Aerospace Mgt, Aviation Management, Aviation Technology, College of Aerospace, Computing, Engineering and Design, DACA, Undocumented Students