Pre-Law Endowed Scholarship
To encourage MSU Denver students to continue to maintain high standards and to consider advanced degrees and post-secondary education, particularly law school, after successfully graduating from MSU Denver. Because there is not a formal pre-law program at the University, it is hoped that students from a variety of disciplines will be interested in obtaining their law degree. The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarship(s) that support students who show an interest in attending law school and who are enrolled at MSU Denver.
• Be enrolled for 12 or more credit hours
• Be a junior or senior
• Have expressed interest in attending law school
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Have financial need based on FAFSA
- College of Health and Human Sciences, College of Letters Arts and Sciences, Criminal Justice & Criminology, Political Science
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have an interest in attending law school?