Psychology Emeritus Faculty Endowed Scholarship
To honor the emeritus faculty from the Psychology Department at MSU Denver by establishing this scholarship for outstanding students majoring in psychology.
• Have declared a major in psychology or human development
• Be junior status or higher
• Have a 3.5 GPA overall and a 3.75 in psychology
• Have completed a minimum of 12 hours in psychology at MSU Denver and 15 hours overall at MSU Denver
• Submit a letter of application; a one-page answer to a question that will change each year; the names of two references, one of whom is an academic reference from MSU Denver; and a copy of all college transcripts. An interview may be conducted.
- College of Letters Arts and Sciences, Human Development, Psychology
- Supplemental Questions
- Attach a current resume
- Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcripts.
- Names of 2 references, at least one of whom must be a MSU faculty member.
- To apply for this scholarship, the selection committee requires that you construct an original essay addressing the following: “Describe a TOPIC (i.e., learned helplessness, cognitive dissonance, adolescent egocentrism, etc.) that you learned about in a psychology class at MSU and explain why you find this topic intellectually exciting.” Your essay must be typed, in 12-point font, and a maximum of two double-spaced pages. Please be sure to write about a specific TOPIC.”