Piano Endowed Scholarship
This fund is established to provide scholarships for Metropolitan State University of Denver Music students whose primary instrument is Piano.
· Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
· Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of least 2.0
· Be a declared music major with Piano as the primary instrument of study
· Be enrolled for a minimum of six (6) credit hours at the time of application and during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
· Have exceptional dedication to the study of music as demonstrated during an audition with the selection committee
- College of Letters Arts and Sciences, Music
- Supplemental Questions
- Is Piano your primary instrument of study?
- Please submit a 250 word essay describing your exceptional dedication to the study of piano.