Christopher Priolo Memorial Endowed Scholarship
Christopher Priolo was an accomplished composer and a member of the faculty in the Department of Music at Metropolitan State College of Denver from 1983 until his death in 1989. An endowed scholarship fund was established in Dr. Priolo’s memory for the purpose of providing scholarships to music students at Metro State who demonstrate outstanding achievement or potential as composers.
• Have a declared major in Music Education, Music Performance or an Independent Degree Program major in Music
• Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA if a current MSU Denver student, there is no GPA requirement for incoming freshmen or transfer students
• Must maintain a 2.5 GPA in order to remain eligible for funding in a subsequent semester of a multiple-semester award
• Must be a degree-seeking student, enrolled for a minimum of 6 credit hours throughout the duration of the award, and
• Enrollment in specific music courses may be stipulated by the selection committee.
- College of Letters Arts and Sciences, Music, Music Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 250 word essay describing your exceptional dedication to the study of music composition.