Human Services Student Memorial Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship fund was established in 2001 in memory of two students, Lunicia Jones and Barry Alexander, both of whom were unable to fulfill their career goals due to untimely deaths.
• Have a declared human service major
• Be enrolled full time (at least 12 semester houses each semester)
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Be degree-seeking
• Be recognized as an above-average student
• Have demonstrated commitment to being a human service professional
Financial need, as determined by FAFSA will be considered, but will not be the first criteria in selecting the recipient of the scholarship.
Scholarships may be renewable based upon annual reapplication and criteria being met.