Ellen and Scott Robinson Academic Success Endowed Scholarship
To provide assistance specifically to MSU Denver students who serve as mentors or tutors on campus. Mentors are individuals who assist students by providing academic advising, connecting them to campus resources, being peer advocates, and providing other academic support. Tutors have a high level of mastery in their subject and are able to effectively communicate with students. A tutor’s role includes encouraging students to actively participate by asking students to summarize, explain, give examples or perform tasks following the tutor’s explanation or demonstration.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
• Be a sophomore, junior or senior
• Be taking a minimum of 6 credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
• Be employed by the Office of Academic Student Success as a Peer Mentor or Peer Tutor
RENEWAL: Award is Renewable
- Peer Mentoring / Tutoring, Student Academic Success Center
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you employed by the Academic Affairs department as a Peer Mentor or Peer Tutor?