Nutrition Department Annual Scholarship - Internship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program offered by the Nutrition Department at the University.
Dietetic Internship Criteria:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Be enrolled in the Dietetic Internship program within the Nutrition Department
• Be making satisfactory progress in the Dietetic Internship program as determined by the Nutrition Department
• Write a 500-word essay on a topic to be announced
Fall review for the spring award
- College of Health and Human Sciences, Internship, Nutrition
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled in the Dietetic Internship Program?
- After completing your current graduate program at MSU Denver, how do you envision using the nutrition skills and knowledge you have obtained?
- How do you plan on using the scholarship funds to aid in the successful completion of your program?