Warren Quilliam Brewing Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students majoring in Brewery Operations.
Warren Quilliam was a legend in the brewing community, with a 38-year career that spanned from his birthplace of South Africa to Golden, Colorado. He eventually became the Senior Director of Global Brewing Governance at Molson Coors. His absolute dedication to quality made for a better beer business. He was well-known for recognizing and developing potential in those he worked with and believed in recruiting a diversified workforce in the brewing industry. Thanks to his great sense of humor and magnetic personality, he made many friends, whose donations, along with that of Molson Coors, provided the funds to make this scholarship possible.
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA/CASFA and the University’s Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Have a major in Brewery Operations
• Be an undergraduate student
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Be enrolled at least half-time (6 or more credit hours)
• Write an essay, 250 words or less describing how you relate to the experience of people who have experienced discrimination during their lives.
Scholarship is renewable
The scholarship is open to Undocumented students that meet the criteria.
- ASSET, Brewery Operations, Brew Pub Operations, DACA, School of Hospitality
- Supplemental Questions
- Write an essay, 250 words or less describing how you relate to the experience of people who have experienced discrimination during their lives.