Alumni Board Finish Line Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students who are readmitting to the University to complete their bachelor’s degree within two semesters.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA/ DAIA and the University’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Complete the University’s General Scholarship Application
• Be classified as a new ‘RE-ADMIT’ student
• Be within two semesters of completing a bachelor’s degree as confirmed by the Exploratory Advising Navigator team
• Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 upon remittance
• Be registered for a minimum of 6 credits hours during the semester the scholarship is received
• Write a 250-word essay answering the following question: “What is your motivation for returning to the University and completing your degree?”
• Upload a Graduation /Degree plan in Academic Works
Continuing awardees will be required to meet with an Academic Navigator each semester to check on progress to graduation.
Awardees will be invited to attend events with members of the Association and are highly encouraged to attend when available.
Preference will be given to the students with the greatest financial need.