Dr. Suzanne W. Dunshee Endowed Scholarship
Prior to her arrival at MSU Denver in 2001, Dr. Suzanne W. Dunshee spent over thirty years in the classroom as an educator in the public school system. She considered public education to be the strongest forum for young individuals to cultivate and pursue their ambitions. This scholarship has been established with the purpose of providing for students in the study of elementary education who demonstrate a similar level of dedication and diligence to future achievement in public education.
• Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
• Have a declared minor in elementary education or seeking licensure in elementary education, and intend to teach k-3
• Have a letter of recommendation from a member of the Education Department faculty
• Applicant to be at least a sophomore (entering junior or senior at time of award)
• Merit based
- School of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Type a 300-400-word essay that illuminates why you believe teaching to be the most important profession.
- Please provide a letter of recommendation from a member of the Education Department faculty