Babette André Living Trust Aviation Annual Scholarship
Purpose: The Fund is established to provide scholarships for students pursuing careers in aviation.
The Donor recognizes the specific financial challenges faced by women in the aviation industry as they work to pursue a degree in a field in which they remain under-represented. The Donor’s passion for education and creating opportunity drives this gift to encourage other women to succeed.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA and the University’s Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Have a declared major within the Aviation and Aerospace Science department
• Be enrolled at least half time (6+ credit hours)
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
• Be a U.S. Citizen
Preference is for female students
Preference is to award two students $5,000 each per academic year
The scholarship is not renewable
The scholarship is for undergraduate students only.