Daniels Fund Boundless Opportunity Scholarship
Daniels Fund, founded through the generous legacy of Bill Daniels, operates the Daniels Fund Grants Program and the Daniels Fund Scholarship Program in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming.
• Recipients must be in or more of the following categories: adult learners, GED recipients, foster care youth, juvenile justice youth, returning military or individuals pursuing EMT/Paramedic training
• If selected as a full-time student, recipients must enroll in 12 or more credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
• If selected as a part-time student, recipients must enroll in 6 or more credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
• Maintain a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
• Meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements as defined by Financial Aid.
• Complete all requirements on the Student Success Passport by the specified deadline each fall and spring semester. (The program staff reserves the right to modify or change these requirements as needed to ensure student success.)
• Complete any and all additional requirements requested by SSP staff by an agreed upon date.