Phillip Lucero Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
• Have a financial need as determined by FAFSA and the Metropolitan State University of Denver Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Have a declared major in Technical Communication, Technical Writing & Editing, Video Production or Media Production and Leadership.
• Be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received.
• Be a sophomore, junior or senior.
• Have a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA in the major
Special consideration will be given to employed students, those who have rendered community service, and mature students, who during an interim away from school, have been employed, raised a family, or rendered community service and who have then returned to continue their education.