Center for Professional Selling Annual Scholarship
The fund is established to provide scholarships to students who have a declared minor or certificate of Sales.
• Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a declared minor or certificate of Sales
• Be a sophomore, junior or senior
• Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater
• Be taking a minimum of 6 credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
• Complete the MSU Denver Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships Application, available on the Financial Aid web page.
Scholarship recipients may be selected on need or merit.
Scholarships will be awarded on a one-semester or one-year basis.