SEMA Construction Engineering Student Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to undergraduate students pursuing degrees in engineering and/or construction management.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA and the University’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
• Be a degree-seeking student with a major in construction management and/or civil engineering.
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state, or institutional aid.
• Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
• Be taking a minimum of 6 credit hours during the semester the scholarship is received.