Lockheed Martin Relief Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to students who are two years or less from completing degree programs in Computer Science Studies, Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice and Criminology, Cybersecurity, or Electrical Engineering but, due to financial hardship, are at risk of dropping out.
Students receiving scholarships should also be capable of participating in paid experiential learning and career exploration opportunities with Lockheed Martin professionals.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Have a financial need as determined by FAFSA and the Universities of Denver Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Be studying in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science Studies, Computer Information Systems, Criminal Justice and Criminology, Cybersecurity, or Electrical Engineering
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements
• Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Be an undergraduate student
• Be taking a minimum of 6 credit hours during the semester the scholarship is received
• Upload a degree progression report
• Provide information in short answer questions about the hardship(s) they are experiencing and willingness to participate in paid experiential learning opportunities offered by the Donor.