Nutrition Department Annual Scholarship- Graduate
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and
cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Be enrolled in a master’s program within the Nutrition Department
• Be making reasonable progress in the master’s program as determined by the
• Have a cumulative graduate GPA of at least 3.0
• Have completed 10 graduate credit hours at MSU Denver at the time of application
• Be graduating in a semester or the academic year after the award is received
• Write a 500-word essay on a topic to be announced
• Upload a Degree Progress Report within Academic Works
Financial need (per FAFSA) may be considered
- Supplemental Questions
- You must be graduating in a semester or academic year after the award is received. Do you meet this qualification?
- Have you completed at least 10 credit hours in the graduate program at MSU Denver?
- Please upload a copy of your graduation planning form.
- After completing your current graduate program at MSU Denver, how do you envision using the nutrition skills and knowledge you have obtained?
- How do you plan on using the scholarship funds to aid in the successful completion of your program?