Chaine de Rotisseurs Denver Mile High Bailliage Annual Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships for students with a declared major in the School of Hospitality.
The Denver Mile High Bailliage of the Chaine de Rotisseurs is comprised of hospitality professionals and non-professional members along the Colorado Front Range from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs, from Denver to Boulder and everywhere in between.
The Denver Mile High Bailliage provides unique and exclusive culinary experiences showcasing Denver and the Front Range’s booming culinary scene. The Mile High Bailliage organizes four dinners annually, including its annual Black Tie Induction dinner and our philanthropy-focused Competition and Scholarship dinner. The Bailliage’s goal is to create an exceptional gastronomic experience accompanied by fine wines, while at the same time creating an ambiance of camaraderie and fun and, where possible, furthering the education of the members in the culinary arts
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a declared major in the School of Hospitality
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater
• Be taking a minimum of 9 credit hours during the semester the scholarship is received
• Write an essay of 250 words (maximum) describing their interest in and career goals related to the food and wine industries