Breckenridge Brewery Women in Beer Chapter Annual Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to women (including those identifying as female) who are working toward a career in the beer industry. The Breckenridge Brewery Women in Beer Chapter’s mission is to advance female leadership, education and opportunities in the beer industry.
The scholarship recipient(s) shall:
• Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA and the MSU Denver Office of Financial Aid and scholarships
• Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours
• Have a declared major or minor in ‘Brewery Operations’ or ‘Craft Brewing & Pub Operations’ in the University’s School of Hospitality
• Have junior or senior status
• Be over the age of 21
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or greater
• Be a U.S. citizen
There is a preference for the scholarship recipient(s) to be female or identify as female.