Donald Kubacki Memorial Endowed Scholarship
To provide financial assistance to a student pursuing a Human Services degree with an emphasis in Addiction Studies.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
• Be pursuing a Human Services degree with an emphasis in Addiction Studies
• Have a 3.0 cumulative GPA
• Be enrolled in 12 credit hours
• Complete an essay in 500 words or less describing their desire to be an addiction professional, their philosophy on helping, and a description of two long term professional goals.
Preference is for students entering their junior or senior year.
Previous recipients may reapply
Financial need, based on FAFSA/CASFA, will be considered, but will not be the primary criteria in selecting the recipient of the scholarship
Applicants with a history of chemical addiction must be alcohol/drug-free for a minimum of two years.
Transfer students are eligible for scholarship