Vern Nelson Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide scholarships to deserving students majoring in mathematics with an emphasis in secondary education.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have a declared major in mathematics with a concentration in mathematics education or secondary education licensure
• Have 60 credit hours completed
• Have plans to be a secondary math teacher
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0