College of Letters, Arts & Sciences Annual Scholarship
To recruit and retain students in the MSU Denver College of Letters, Arts & Sciences.
• Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
• Complete the MSU Denver Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships Scholarship Application.
• Have a declared major within the College of Letters, Arts & Sciences.
• Be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received.
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
• Be a sophomore, junior or senior at the time the award is dispersed.
Graduate and post baccalaureate students are not eligible.
ASSET/CASFA students are eligible