Mary Ann Watson Psychology Endowed Scholarship
The Fund is established to provide a scholarship to a student pursuing a degree in Psychology or Human Development.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid
• Have financial need per F AFSA or Dreamer Application, and the University Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Be taking a minimum of 12 credit hours during the semester(s) the scholarship is received
• Have a declared major in Psychology or Human Development
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
• Have an expectation upon graduation of teaching or practicing in the area of Psychology or Human Development
• Applicants will be evaluated based on an essay that discusses their career plan involving Psychology or Human Development. The selection committee may ask students for additional information if desired
Preference is to award at least $4000 each year to one student.