Alliance Foundation / Teri Lyn Dion Memorial Scholarship
The purpose of this Fund is to provide scholarships to students at Metropolitan State University of Denver. The mission of the Donor is to support community resources that improve the status and quality of life for women and girls. Its goal is to help women achieve economic self-sufficiency and one of the best ways to help women’s economic self-sufficiency is through education.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting MSU Denver’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in
default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state or institutional aid.
• Complete the University’s General Scholarship Application
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA and the Metropolitan State University of Denver
Office Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Be at least a Junior at the time the scholarship is awarded
• Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
There is a preference for a female student, a female student of color, and/or a student who is involved in some way in their community.