Kinnie Family Trust Completion Scholarship for Veterans
The Fund is established to provide scholarships in an effort to increase the graduation rates of low-income veterans who have exhausted their GI benefits. Scholarships can assist with covering tuition, books, and fees.
The scholarship recipient shall:
• Be meeting the University’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements and cannot be in default or owe any refund/repayment of federal, state, or institutional aid
• Have financial need as determined by FAFSA/CASFA and the University’s Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
• Classify as a veteran or active duty service member in their senior year who has exhausted their GI benefits
• Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
• Be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours at the time the scholarship is received
Preference is for students who exhibit the greatest level of financial need.
The scholarship award amount that each student receives can be flexible according to the needs of the students and staff recommendations.